December 28, 2006

5 things you may not know about me


me
Originally uploaded by crr29061.
1. I am half Azorean Portuguese on my father's side. My grandparents immigrated from the Azores in the early 1900's and my grandfather's name was Augusto Rodriques Teles and they shortened the Rodriques to Rogers.

2. I'm told that I'm somehow related to Woodrow Wilson on my Mother's Mother's side - but I've never researched it...

3. I am a Mac user at home - I have a PowerBook G4

4. I don't like MySpace... not for what you would think are the traditional reasons people who don't like it because of security, etc., I just simply don't like the layout of the pages, the set up, and the whole look of it... So many pages look so crummy - I'll just stick with my personal web site: www.curtisrogers.info thank you very much :-)

5. When I was 5 years old my twin brother was killed in a lawnmower accident. Just kidding. I have a very morbid sense of humor in case you didn't know that about me.

Thanks to Michael Stephens for tagging me!

3 comments: