April 17, 2008

Teacher Tube

Well, I'm not quite sure how much I really like TeacherTube just yet. I've heard that many school districts in South Carolina block YouTube and therefore cannot access our many educational and fun videos. So, I was told about TeacherTube and set up an account for the SC State Library and have been uploading some videos today. The upload process is quite fast which is nice but all of the advertising is bothersome. Also, in the profile section, I can't seem to figure out how to get a nice URL like YouTube offers which would be really nice. It is quite a scaled back version of YouTube yet still has some nice social networking features. I'm happy to post some of our videos to TeacherTube especially if YouTube is blocked...

TeacherTube - Reading Rooster April 16 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment